- Competitive salary + opportunity for annual incentive
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development
About Kerr & Co And Your Role
With almost 40 years of involvement in Livestock selling & marketing, Kerr & Co is an industry leader in Livestock marketing. Elders acquisition of the business in 2017 confirmed this, and the branch has continued to grow in strength and stature. The successful candidate will be vital part of team having a proactive and enthusiastic approach to work, combined with an excellent attention to detail. Expert customer service skills will combine with the Kerr agents to continue to build and grow relationships with clients and other agents
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a key member of the branch, you will enjoy a varied day including
- Providing expert administrative support to the team.
- Processing livestock sales
- Account Administration
- Monthly reporting
- Managing Vendor & Purchaser accounts
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Kerr & Co, you
- Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative and results-focussed working environment
- Are smart, resourceful, forward thinking and embrace technology
- Have a keen eye for detail and a background in business administration
- Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with current and future clients
This role is classed as an authorised worker under the Victorian Government categories and must therefore follow the directions regarding Covid vaccination.
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with
- Training and professional development
- Working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (annual, volunteering, paid parental, personal leave)
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins is set up to succeed, from training to industry experts, all is well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on Kerr & Co shirt. When you join the Kerr & Co team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand (Elders) and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information please contact Nick Kealy on 03 5572 2633
Applications close on 14 January 2022
Please note applications may be short-listed and progressed prior to the closing date.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.