The Outbound Sales Representative will be responsible for generating new sales and maintaining customer relationships across the Western Victorian rural region. Supporting our customers every step of the way making sure they receive the full benefit from what Action Aids Australia products and services. You will be assisted in this by our supportive team of professionals to make you successful in this role. An understanding of our sales process is required as well as a high level of knowledge relating to all our products, plans and services. You must know your individual targets and the targets of the business as appropriate and have a plan to achieve them.
You will retain and maintain our existing database, up sell, cross sell and recontract customers from our internal database and work other lists as provided. Outbound proactive selling to obtain new customers is also an important element to your success. You must always act in a professional manner when speaking to and advising customers keeping in mind always you are representing both our business and the Action Aids brand. Product and system
knowledge is critical in achieving customer satisfaction and minimising errors and complaints.
At Action Aids Australia we help our customers be independent by selecting the right equipment to have a better quality of life! We are empathic, committed, collaborative, accountable and results orientated.
Our purpose is to partner with therapists, hospitals, disability and aged care to provide the best outcomes for all generations. We want to be known in our industry to be the leading provider of the best equipment that the healthcare industry offers to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to offer expert advice, as well as to
fully service our products to ensure the best outcome and safety for all consumers.
Please email your resume to [email protected]
If you believe you are the right fit for the role, we would like to hear from you!
Customer Service and Sales
· Ability to build strong working relationships with hospitals, aged-care providers, dealer network and healthcare professionals
· Providing solutions and advice that help our customers to live and adjust to aided products and services
· Retain and maintain our existing database, up sell, cross sell and recontract customers from our internal database
· Outbound proactive selling to obtain new customers
· Work together with the sales team to meet financial targets
· Meet individual sales targets and other KPIs on a weekly basis
· Upsell products to customers using the feature and benefits technique
· Maintain accurate sales records and ensure that point of sale is completed, and payment acceptance is accurate (cash, credit card or EFT)
· Respond to customer account enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
· Follow up with all customers on their purchases and/or shopping experience
· Complete all necessary paperwork that is required for the business operation
· Demonstrate strong product knowledge and stay up to date with all aged care products, services and promotions
· Provide customers with a level of service and commitment that demonstrates our determination to be the
region’s leading provider of disability goods and services
· Strong sales knowledge and skills to ensure financial targets are set and achieved
· Meet established productivity goals: sales, call handling time, record accuracy
· Work simultaneously with Managing Director and Operations managers on sales opportunities
APPLY NOW! Please include in your application your resume and a cover letter outlining five reasons why you are the best fit for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.