We are offering an exciting and varied position for a suitably qualified Grade 1 physiotherapist to join our Primary Care team
Physiotherapist – Grade 1
Ongoing Full Time
Looking for that lifestyle change or something a little different? Stawell, the gateway to the Grampians showcases the exceptional natural environment, an enviable climate and a choice of lifestyle such as bush walking, rock climbing, cycling, fresh air in the great outdoors, local wineries and a great local community.
Stawell Regional Health (SRH) – proudly part of Grampians Health has been providing quality health care to families in the Stawell District and beyond for more than 150 years. Stawell Regional Health is a fully accredited 70 bed health service located in the City of Stawell (population 7,000), in Western Victoria delivering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, aged care and services.
This is a great opportunity to balance your career and lifestyle. Follow this link to discover what the region has to offer.
Stawell Regional Health is a major health provider in the Grampians region with an extensive range of services including acute, sub-acute, community and aged care. SRH also has a state of the art rehabilitation gymnasium to help clients reach their goals.
This position offers a unique mix of experience and caseload including:
- Inpatient general medicine and post-operative care
- Subacute rehabilitation and Transition Care Program
- Acute and Community outpatients
- Aged Care – excluding pain management program
- Group programs such as Better Balance, Hydrotherapy, and GLAD
The successful applicant will be part of a growing Primary Care department with an extensive multi-disciplinary team. This opportunity will suit a new graduate physiotherapist as well as experienced early career physiotherapists.
- Structured mentoring and support from senior physiotherapy staff
- Flexible work case load with support to develop areas of interest
- Access to mentoring support within the region including Ballarat Health Services
- Regional recent graduate program
- Opportunities for further professional development with hospital financial support, access to regional grant money and career development pathways
- Comprehensive salary packaging and tax incentives
- Great community and sporting life
- Accommodation available through the transition period
- Model excellent professional behavior, communication and team collaboration skills
- Demonstrate self-reflective practice and a willingness to learn and grow
- Uphold the values endorsed by SRH
- Have an ability to balance a clinical case load with other non-clinical tasks
- Be able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Applying for the role:
- Enquiries can be made to Julia Boatman – Primary Care Team Leader on (03) 5358 8531
- Online applications are preferred via the website link
- In order to be considered for this position you will be required to attach a current resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria
Vaccination against Covid-19 is a mandatory requirement for healthcare workers in Victoria, and such as, all employees at Grampians Health.
Applications Close 22nd December 2021
Visit us at www.srh.org.au
Grampians Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and asexual (or allies) LGBTQIA+