3. Provide guidance to participants regarding supports that they can access.
4. Data management via NDIS web-based portal and MYP system, including LanternPay
5. Management of data and case notes through excel and TCM Data Management system
in accordance with GCH and NDIS guidelines
6. Work in conjunction with GCH NDIS Business administration and Finance programs
7. Develop and foster collaborative relationships with key stakeholders both internally and
8. Participate in internal GCH meetings and peer collaboration
9. Provide supervision and support to students as required.
10. Other duties commensurate with current skills and experience as agreed with the
Program Leader, Manager, General Manager or the Chief Executive Officer.
Key selection criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting and/or Book-Keeping.
- Registration in a financial membership such as AAT, ABA, ICB etc.
- Proven ability to achieve high customer satisfaction.
Demonstrated skills, experience and/or understanding of:
- Demonstrated experience working in financial systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with people with a disability in the
language, mode of communication and terms that they will understand.
- Demonstrated ability to set up an efficient establishment meeting with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, learn systems efficiently and multi-task in a fast-paced
- Demonstrated attention to detail with well-developed administrative and organisational
skills to effectively manage high volumes of work and determine priorities, meet targets
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of computer software, including Microsoft
Office and the Internet.
- High level verbal and written communication skills that enable effective and appropriate
communication with a broad range of people at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to positive workplace culture and practices.
Licences and registrations
- Current Victorian driver licence
- Current National police check (less than 3 months old)
- Collaborative and supportive