We are a small not-for-profit that exists in a changeable environment and is open to opportunity and change. You will need to be willing to handle a rapidly adapting workplace, with a responsive and flexible attitude. We are looking for someone with:
– Local knowledge and/or understanding of needs specific to regional communities.
– The ability to build rapport and strong relationships with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
– Experience in community engagement and a passion for health and wellbeing, and/or relevant qualifications in social or health sciences, community development or engagement.
– Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with confidence to present and facilitate workshops when appropriate.
– An innovative, enthusiastic, collaborative working style that can adapt to a changing environment.
– Not-for-profit experience desirable.
The position may from time to time require travel within Victoria. A driver’s license is required, own vehicle preferred. The applicant must be able to legally work in Australia, hold a valid Working With Children Check, and be up to date with their COVID vaccinations.
For further information please download the Position Description.
To be considered, forward your cover letter and copy of your CV to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Healthy Kids Advisor – [your name]
There is no application close date. Applications will be accessed as they are received, so we encourage you to get in touch if this opportunity is of interest.