Perioperative Cleaner Ongoing Full Time (job share available)
Looking for that lifestyle change or something a little different? Stawell, the gateway to the Grampians showcases the exceptional natural environment, an enviable climate and a choice of lifestyle such as bush walking, rock climbing, cycling, fresh air in the great outdoors, local wineries and a great local community.
Stawell Regional Health (SRH) – proudly part of Grampians Health has been providing quality health care to families in the Stawell District and beyond for more than 150 years. Stawell Regional Health is a fully accredited 70 bed health service located in the City of Stawell (population 7,000), in Western Victoria delivering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, aged care and services.
This is a great opportunity to balance your career and lifestyle. Follow this link to discover what the region has to offer.
Stawell Regional Health (SRH) – proudly part of Grampians Healthhas been providing quality health care to families in the Stawell District for more than 150 years.
We are a one operating room department providing essential elective surgery to our community.
We are a culturally responsive organisation providing person centred care. We maintain a program of continuous quality improvement involving each and every individual.
Our values represent the key areas our workforce commits to every day.
We actively promote the principles included in our strategic and quality plan and strive to achieve Great Care, every time.
About the Role:
The Perioperative Cleaner position will be a vital member of our team providing cleaning duties that are integral to our service. The role includes 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday commencing at 3pm-11:30pm. 2 hours of high cleaning per shift plus 6 hours general cleaning.
- Knowledge of the Cleaning standards for Victorian health facilities
- Previous cleaning experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of Safe work practices and Infection control requirements
- Ability to prioritise work requirements
- Ability to work alone and as a team
- Be a positive person with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop self and others
- Computer Literacy
Applying for the role:
- Enquiries can be made to Sally Hamilton – Perioperative Unit Manager on (03) 5358 8607
- Online applications are preferred via the website link
- In order to be considered for this position you will be required to attach a current resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria
Applications Close 17th January 2022
Vaccination against Covid-19 is a mandatory requirement for healthcare workers in Victoria, and such as, all employees at Grampians Health.
Visit us at www.srh.org.au
Grampians Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and asexual (or allies) LGBTQIA+