- Exercise and holistic wellbeing focus, using innovative practices and methods
- Fully resourced, excellent salary & inspiring leadership is the Guide Difference
- Join a team of committed, passionate and inspiring professionals
Guide Healthcare is a specialist allied health service provider. We are dedicated to improving the provision of allied health services to clients in residential aged care, home care and disability care.
Guide’s allied health services have been designed to achieve individual client goals. We aim to empower our clientele through increased education, transparency, treatment choices, individual goal setting, and evidence-based treatment strategies.
Guide’s method of implementation, service delivery packages, and monitoring are unique to the industry. We believe that only through increased individual and community engagement can we truly achieve a person-centred model of care.
We are dedicated to building excellent, long-term relationships with our staff and our clients. We strive for high staff enjoyment and engagement levels, through a friendly and supportive culture and work environment.
About the roles
We have roles available in Aged, Home & Disability Care for a passionate Occupational Therapist in the Stawell in the beautiful Grampian region of Victoria!
- Full-Time – 38 hours per week
Your role will be to help change the way that allied health services are delivered in Aged, Home & Disability Care. You will be responsible for providing the full range of Occupational Therapy services to your clients. Guide management will provide ongoing training and support to assist you in driving program growth and innovation.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishing client-specific goals and designing effective individualised programs
- Completing Occupational Therapy assessments and reviews
- Driving falls prevention initiatives, post-fall assessments, and ongoing reviews
- Delivering individual rehabilitation and re-ablement programs
- Offering musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, rehabilitative and pain management treatments
- Completing weekly reporting
- Driving innovation through creativity and continuous improvement initiatives
- Prescribing equipment to improve function and quality of life
To see more about our programs and events please have a look at our website:www.guidehealthcare.com.au
To see these in action watch our videos:
Benefits and perks
Guide Healthcare’s system’s focus on improving function. You’ll be well-supported through ongoing training, regular equipment purchasing, and a supportive management team
- A company focused on building a supportive and friendly culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Rehabilitation and exercise equipment provided
- Working within a structure which promotes and encourages creativity and innovation
- Full training and ongoing support
- Access to our New Graduate mentoring and training program
- Ability to work in Aged, Home & Disability Care – offering diverse caseload and experience
- Promoting a change towards rehabilitation and re-enablement within residential aged care
- Opportunities for further career progression within a growing company
- Generous Salary offered
Skills and experience
- Full AHPRA registration – New Graduates welcome to apply!
- Current National Police Check
- Current valid drivers licence and own vehicle
- NDIS Workers Screening & Orientation
- Fully vaccinated – COVID-19 & Flu
- Friendly demeanour and strong communication skills
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to lead a team and promote teamwork
- A demonstrated commitment and passion for promoting the quality of life of the elderly
- Ability to think creatively, develop programs and implement systems
- Sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
- Limited Registration NOT possible for this role.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who shares our R.I.S.E. values and who can become a valued member and contributor to our growing team.
Reliability: Dedication to the provision of consistent and quality services
Innovation: Ensuring the highest level of care through best practice principles, service revision, and creative thinking
Social Justice: Commitment to advantaging our clients beyond daily treatments, allowing a service that exceeds expectations
Empowerment: Achieving better outcomes through education, choice, motivation, social inclusion and teamwork