Catering assistant shifts are available:
- Aged Care 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Aged Care 4:00pm to 9:00pm
We are seeking applicants who:
- Have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively
- Display well develop interpersonal skills
- Are friendly and have a great manner with the patients
- Are flexible to job needs
Duties involved in this position include kitchen work, food handling, general cleaning, kitchen cleaning – cleanup of dishes, delivery of meals to patients / residents. There will also be extra shifts available to cover Annual Leave / Sick Leave. A food handling certificate would be advantageous.
For further information please contact Ann Grierson, Manager Support Services on (03) 5352 9355.
Appointment is subject to Immunisation clearance, and satisfactory pre-employment checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business Friday 7th January 2022.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.