A vacancy exists for a Maintenance/Handyperson position in the Support Services Department up to full-time.
We are seeking applicants with:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to engage and support others as part of a collaborative team
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively
- Are flexible to job needs
- Be friendly and have a great manner with all customers
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S)
- Experience in preventative and general maintenance would be advantageous
For further information about this position, please contact Stuart Kerr, Director of Support Services on (03) 5352 9355.
Appointment is subject to Immunisation clearance, and satisfactory pre-employment checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business Friday 7th January 2022.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.