We are seeking applications for a part time Food and Domestic Services Assistant to join our Support Services team!
Food and Domestic Services Assistant
Ongoinf Part Time – 56 hours per fortnight
Looking for that lifestyle change or something a little different? Stawell, the gateway to the Grampians showcases the exceptional natural environment, an enviable climate and a choice of lifestyle such as bush walking, rock climbing, cycling, fresh air in the great outdoors, local wineries and a great local community.
Stawell Regional Health (SRH) – proudly part of Grampians Health has been providing quality health care to families in the Stawell District and beyond for more than 150 years. Stawell Regional Health is a fully accredited 70 bed health service located in the City of Stawell (population 7,000), in Western Victoria delivering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, aged care and services.
This is a great opportunity to balance your career and lifestyle. Follow this link to discover what the region has to offer.
A part time position is available within the SRH Support Services Department to provide an effective and efficient cleaning and catering program to the patients, residents, clients and staff of SRH.
Applicants should have a strong work ethic, good communication skills and demonstrate a positive and approachable manner. Time management with previous experience in a similar role are desirable.
- Demonstrate willingness to commit to the mission, philosophy and values of SRH.
- Relevant qualifications in Cleaning Standards or equivalent experience or demonstrated ability to grasp and learn these skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve a high level of attention to detail and accuracy of work, particularly in the processing and recording of clerical information and data.
- Demonstrated ability for effective time-management, planning and organisational skills and an understanding of how to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate possession of positive interpersonal skills and a team-work approach, including the ability to communicate with a broad range of people.
- Demonstrate a willingness to develop knowledge of the Support Service work environment and the role it plays in the delivery of services to patient, residents and clients of SRH.
- Safe Food Handling Certification
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Undertake work in a safe manner with regard to both themselves and others
Applying for the role:
- Enquiries can be made to Shirley Hetherington – Acting Support Services Manager on (03) 5358 8632
- Online applications are preferred via the website link
- In order to be considered for this position you will be required to attach a current resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria
Applications Close 3rd July 2022
Visit us at www.srh.org.au
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Records Check, Working With Children Check & Immunisation Clearance.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a mandatory requirement for healthcare workers in Victoria, and as such, all employees at Grampians Health. All employees must be willing able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required, which at a minimum is a surgical mask. Additional PPE requirements are role-dependant.
Grampians Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and asexual (or allies) LGBTQIA+