Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo.
We’re big enough to offer you every opportunity, but not so big that we lose the community feel that we’re famous for. You can be bold and take calculated risks, knowing you have the backing of your team and leaders. Join us in walking the talk when it comes to supporting our customers, giving back and making our communities a better place.
Be the difference. Be part of Bendigo Bank.
About the division
Retail Banking has a responsibility to support our customers to improve their financial wellbeing, and in turn become Australia’s bank of choice. We do this through building and maintaining relationships and are there to help customers when they are ready to make their big financial decisions in a way that is convenient for them. We have a proven track record of supporting and contributing towards our communities to achieve big things.
About the role
The Branch Manager at Horsham will be responsible for building the strategic plan to gain market share for the localised area. You will spend a large portion of your time utilising your business development skills to build long-term connections with local community groups, stakeholders and partners to drive business opportunities for the branch.
This position is located in Horsham, also known as the capital of the Wimmera region, a growing town with a laid-back lifestyle and excellent cost of living.
We welcome interstate applicants from across Australia to apply. If you are willing to relocate to the Horsham region, apply now and let’s discuss what relocation looks like for you and how we can assist.
- Experience in Residential lending (essential)
- Understanding of financial management, business acumen and risk framework
- Embed operational and risk management practices through regular and clear communication on requirements
- Knowledge of Loan Application Processing Systems and knowledge of Branch operations is required.
So you can:
- Encourage an environment of providing feedback and recognition to staff
- Lead your team to success in both short and long-term plans
- Establish and nurture business networks to build the branch profile in your local community and create an effective referrer network
- Listen and learn from formal and informal customer feedback to continue to build and improve our connection with our customers
There’s so much more to a career with Bendigo Bank than just banking. You bring your brilliant mind, and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on-the-job training and external development opportunities – we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus – then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Please note, screening and interviews may commence prior to the closing date.
It is a condition of employment with the Bank that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you have a medical contraindication or acute illness which prevents you from receiving the vaccine and you provide satisfactory evidence of this to the Bank.