Technician – Healthcare
About the Business
We are a Healthcare and mobility sales and service business located in the city of Horsham with a focus to hire a fit, strong individual to train and then upskill the successful candidate to rise to their full potential.
We are committed to offering expert advice and fully servicing our products to ensure the best outcome and safety for all consumers.
You will be part of a loyal, supportive, and flexible workplace where our staff are encouraged to take on exciting opportunities to learn and train on the job.
What can we offer you?
Organic growth and success
On the job training and support
Friendly and supportive environment
Secure employment long term
About the Role
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for an additional service technician to support our team’s warehouse and technical service & repairs. This role’s primary objectives are timeliness, efficiency, cost-effective service and repairs of healthcare equipment, and assembly and delivery of equipment.
The role’s main duties include:
· Servicing & repairs of healthcare equipment such as mobility scooters, electric power chairs, electric beds, lifters, wheelchairs etc…
· Cleaning hire equipment and minor repairs, preparing them for re-hire
· Assembly and delivery of stock and ensuring products are in good working order before going out
· Maintenance of goods in the warehouse to ensure that there is no stock damage
· Provide assistance to the other Service Technicians and Sales staff with Customer Service and queries
· Contribute to the overall objectives of the team
· Ensuring the warehouse & workshop are clean and safe
Join our team and watch your career grow!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Valid Victorian Drivers Licence (Manual Licence required)
Current Working with Children check
Current Police check or fit to work check
Current Covid Vaccination record
Current Influenza vaccination record
Physically fit, and strong coordination as the role requires heavy lifting
Ability to use hand tools
Ability to solve practical problems effectively
A good understanding of electrical diagnosis techniques
Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
Work unsupervised on set tasks through to completion
Ability to commit to a long-term full-time job
Experience working in the Healthcare industry (preferred but not essential)
Forklift Licence (preferred but not essential)
A trade certificate (preferred but not essential), (Automotive Electrician or Mechanic)
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward-moving team.
If you believe you are the right fit for the role, we would like to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! Please include in your application your resume and a cover letter outlining five reasons why you are the best fit for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.