We are seeking applications for a District Nurse to join our District Nursing team at Grampians Health – Stawell
Looking for that lifestyle change or something a little different? Stawell, the gateway to the Grampians showcases the exceptional natural environment, an enviable climate and a choice of lifestyle such as bush walking, rock climbing, cycling, fresh air in the great outdoors, local wineries and a great local community.
Stawell Regional Health (SRH) – proudly part of Grampians Health has been providing quality health care to families in the Stawell District and beyond for more than 150 years. Stawell Regional Health is a fully accredited 70 bed health service located in the City of Stawell (population 7,000), in Western Victoria delivering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, aged care and services.
This is a great opportunity to balance your career and lifestyle. Follow this link to discover what the region has to offer.
About the Role:
The team delivers clinical nursing services by working with consumers in their homes to assist recovery from acute illness and manage chronic health conditions.
District Nursing is available 7 days a week and provides community nursing care to clients in the Stawell and surrounding regions.
- The role would suit a self-motivated, team focused individual with a commitment to providing high quality, person centered care to clients in the District Nursing program.
- The preferred applicant would have a strong interest in working with clients in the community setting to implement and monitor care to improve health outcomes.
- Competent nursing assessment, care planning and referral skills are required.
- Demonstrated experience of effective communication with clients, carers and healthcare providers will be valued.
What We Can Offer:
- Supportive environment working in an established team
- Ongoing learning opportunities and professional development
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the community nursing team
- Day shifts Monday to Sunday to suit work life balance
- Attractive salary packaging arrangements
Applying for the Role:
- Enquiries can be made to Amanda Quinlivan – Manager Community Service on (03) 5358 6551
- Online applications are preferred via the website link
- In order to be considered for this position you will be required to attach a current resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria
Applications Close 29th May 2022
Visit us at www.srh.org.au
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Records Check, Working With Children Check & Immunisation Clearance.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a mandatory requirement for healthcare workers in Victoria, and as such, all employees at Grampians Health. All employees must be willing able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required, which at a minimum is a surgical mask. Additional PPE requirements are role-dependant.
Grampians Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and asexual (or allies) LGBTQIA+