An exciting opportunity exists at Grampians Health – Stawell for dynamic and highly motivated Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team!
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – Acute
Looking for that lifestyle change or something a little different? Stawell, the gateway to the Grampians showcases the exceptional natural environment, an enviable climate and a choice of lifestyle such as bush walking, rock climbing, cycling, fresh air in the great outdoors, local wineries and a great local community.
Stawell Regional Health (SRH) – proudly part of Grampians Health has been providing quality health care to families in the Stawell District and beyond for more than 150 years. Stawell Regional Health is a fully accredited 70 bed health service located in the City of Stawell (population 7,000), in Western Victoria delivering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, aged care and services.
This is a great opportunity to balance your career and lifestyle. Follow this link to discover what the region has to offer.
About the Role:
Grampians Health – Stawell Acute services is a 26-bed inpatient unit providing medical, surgical, paediatric, transitional care, palliative services and attending to a busy Urgent Care Centre in the Stawell and surrounding community. We pride ourselves on our community centred care, our can do attitude and most importantly a very collaborative, motivated and supportive team.
- Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA
- Ability to work across a 7-day roster inclusive of day, afternoon and night shifts
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A genuine investment in our surrounding community and commitment to our values
- A passion for nursing and dedicated to providing and enhancing quality nursing care every day
- Commitment and accountability in regards to ongoing professional development and sharing these learnings with the multidisciplinary team
- An understanding of quality and safety in conjunction with the National Safety and Quality Health Standards
Applying for The Role:
- Enquiries can be made to Amy Yole – Nurse Unit Manager on (03) 5358 8547
- Online applications are preferred via the website link
- In order to be considered for this position you will be required to attach a current resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria
Applications Close 31st July 2022
Grampians Health is a child safe organisation, committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Visit us at www.srh.org.au
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Records Check, Working With Children Check & Immunisation Clearance.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a mandatory requirement for healthcare workers in Victoria, and as such, all employees at Grampians Health. All employees must be willing able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required, which at a minimum is a surgical mask. Additional PPE requirements are role-dependant.
Grampians Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and asexual (or allies) LGBTQIA+