Finance Coordinator | Revenue
Band 7 – $94,653 – $104,835 annually excluding superannuation
Are you looking for flexibility and a position that offers work/life balance?
Do you have an interest and experience in the Finance sector?
The Finance Coordinator – Revenue could be the role for you!
The role is predominantly responsible for the revenue and rating including supervising staff in the accounts receivable and rates areas. Opportunities exist to be involved with a broad range of Council services including the implementation of new software systems.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate:
- An ability to learn new systems and software quickly
- A commitment to continuous improvement for revenue collection services and community options
- A positive attitude
- Experience in a Finance role (formal qualifications are not essential)
The role is full time however flexible and hybrid work from home arrangements will be considered.
Benefits of working at Council:
- We encourage personal and professional growth
- We understand the importance of work/life balance
- We embrace change
- We are committed to providing a safe work environment
- We offer flexible work arrangements
- We offer monthly RDO’s
Working at Southern Grampians Shire Council provides great work life balance, competitive remuneration, salary sacrifice, access to health and well being programs, and access to further training and development opportunities. We are a child safe organisation.
Further information for this role can be obtained by contacting Belinda Johnson, Manager Finance, via phone on 03 5573 0402.
Full details of this position are in the position description attached here.
How to apply: Follow the application process below.
Applications close 9am Friday 28 July 2023.