This part time position is an excellent development opportunity and ideally the successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
- excellent customer service/reception skills
- computer literacy skills to efficiently use a number of software systems for patient appointment, fees management and data entry
- experience in a health setting is preferable.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- General customer service
- Telephone management
- Booking appointments
- Account receipting
- Client record administration
- General administration assistance to all staff
- Referral management
- Data entry
Whilst working part time, the successful applicant will undertake a Certificate IV in Business Administration for a 12 month period. Study time and education support provided.
For further information contact Ruth Guy, Administration Coordinator on (03) 5352 9474.
Appointment is subject to Immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19), current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks)
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply for this position online’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business Friday 20th May 2022.