Opportunity to join a Supportive team in this Organisation in Ararat !
15 months initial contract !
An opportunity exists to join this preferred Federal Government Client and with a 12 month initial contract ! So are you ready to take that next step into a Government Role? Are you a customer service superstar with the skills that match the below? If so, I want to hear from you today !
What is the Role?
APS3 – Participant Support Officer – $36.27 per hour plus 10% Super and an 12 month initial contract !
About this Role :
The APS3 Participant Support Officer is a team membership position and is responsible for setting priorities and managing work flow for their role and producing work that is subject to regular monitoring by more senior organisation positions within their management structure.
The position will undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities.
The position may have a public contact role and may be required to communicate with and provide straightforward advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Some responsibilities in the role:
- Managing and resolving participant matters by actioning planning tasks as per the Act.
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in the self-help kiosks and online support.
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the organisations Business systems.
What next? Carefully read the below:
- Either apply here , but remember you MUST include a cover letter with your application addressing the above. If you don’t apply with a Cover letter and updated CV your application will not be accepted.
- If you need more advice on your Cover letter or about the role before you apply. Email me for a confidential discussion at [email protected]
- Make sure you apply before the applications closing date above : Thursday 5th May at 12pm or your application will not be accepted.
***REMEMBER : ONLY Applications received before Thursday 5th May at 12pm
AND with a supporting Cover letter, will be considered***
Is the above not quite what you’re looking for? If so, I’m also looking to fill a number of roles in Federal Government. Particularly in the Geelong Region.
For a confidential chat about any of these roles, email me at [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Federal Government, APS3, Participant Support Officer, Business Support, Admin, Customer Service, Ararat
Secondary School/High School