We are seeking someone with a broad knowledge of nursing and a background of practice in the acute care setting is essential, together with the ability to assist in the management of 70 Lowe Street.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, committed to providing a high standard of patient care and will demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to providing quality leadership and direction to nursing staff.
The ability to contribute and practice collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team is also required.
The successful applicant will:
- Be highly motivated with a positive attitude to providing quality care
- Have demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- An understanding and commitment to providing high quality leadership and direction to nursing and care staff.
- excellent facilities
- mentoring and professional development support to assist with providing a high quality service
- salary packaging arrangements,
- supportive, and sociable environment and
- assistance with accommodation.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Immunisation clearance, current and clear Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks) and current registration with AHPRA.
For further information relating to this position please contact Christine Jordan, Manager 70 Lowe Street on (03) 5352 9575.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply for this position online’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business Friday 26th November 2021.