East Grampians Health Service is based in Ararat and Willaura (Regional Victoria) and takes its name from the magnificent mountain range that provides a backdrop to both townships. We are committed to providing quality care and services that meet the needs of the community, whilst continuously striving for improvement and aiming to lead the way in provision of health related services:
East Grampians Health Services success is underpinned by the work of our support services based across both Ararat and Willaura campuses. These include kitchen and food services, cleaning, supply, building and environmental maintenance. Additionally, EGHS operates and maintains its own café (Café Pyrenees) available to all staff, patients, visitors and the wider community. Each of these program areas are vital to ensuring the safe, efficient and welcoming environment of EGHS.
What we Offer
About the Role
- Cleaning (cleaning standards to be maintained at a high level) extra cleaning duties / high cleaning duties throughout the organisation
- Locking down of the Health Service – checking internal and external surrounds of all buildings
- Perform porter duties as required
This position will work in all areas of the Health Service and there will be provision for extra shifts to cover Annual Leave / Sick Leave.
- Strong work ethic
- Team orientated
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexible to job needs
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Be friendly and have a great manner with all customers
- Reliability and flexibility to work various shifts in a 24 hour, seven day a week roster which includes weekends and nights is a key part of the role.
Appointment is subject to immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19) and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For further information please contact Ann Grierson, Manager Support Services on (03) 5352 9355.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply online’ and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business 24 August 2023.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.