The COVID Navigator will help plan and deliver the EGHS COVID Monitoring program in Community Nursing and be the Hub Lead for the COVID monitoring program.
In collaboration with the Grampians Public Health Unit, the hub lead provides leadership and support to health services and their COVID monitoring teams at East Grampians Health Service, East Wimmera Health Service, Maryborough District Health Service and Beaufort & Skipton Health Service.
This role requires advanced clinical skills, management and leadership skill and ability to work and collaborate at a high level.
Previous experience and knowledge of the COVID Monitoring program is desirable as is experience in the Victorian Public Health Sector.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides senior leadership and coordination of the COVID care positive pathways between East Grampians health Service, East Wimmera Health Service, Maryborough District Health Service and Beaufort & Skipton Health Service community COVID care teams.
- Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and key stakeholders to facilitate and foster the provision of best practice standards of nursing care and service delivery that meet the needs of patients, their families and carers.
- High level clinical decision making and escalation in care as appropriate.
- Provides management, leadership and professional expertise to nursing and support staff working in the COVID Monitoring Service across all health services.
- Has direct responsibility and accountability for the daily operational management of the clinical COVID Monitoring team within East Grampians and supportive role operationally with COVID care teams within the partnership.
- Displays strong leadership and communication skills to promote multidisciplinary engagement and team building
For further information about this role the Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Download Position Description’ below.
For further information contact Rebecca Peters, Deputy Director of Clinical Services on (03) 5352 9325.
Appointment is subject to Eligibility to Work in Australia, mandatory Immunisation clearance, and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
To apply select ‘Apply for this position’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach a resume including two business referees by close of business on Friday 10th June 2022.
East Grampians Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.