We are seeking a dynamic and innovative nurses with experience or an interest in Community Nursing.
Responsibilities include assessment and care planning, facilitating and coordinating evidence based interventions relevant to the client’s condition(s), liaison with the team and other services.
The successful applicant will have:
- a demonstrated commitment to the provision care that is client centered, strengths based and underpinned by a re-enablement and restorative philosophy
- ability to contribute and practice collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- a demonstrated ability to assess, plan and coordinate care for clients and their carers with complex medical, psychological and chronic illness
- commitment to flexibility and innovation in practice including an evidence based approach to care
- written and computer skills required to fulfill this position
- a current and valid Victorian drivers license
- current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Appointment is subject to Eligibility to Work in Australia, mandatory Immunisation clearance and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For further information, please contact Kate Pitcher, Manager Community Nursing (03) 5352 9560.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply for this position online’ and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business Friday 10 June 2022.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.