East Grampians Health Service is based in Ararat and Willaura (Regional Victoria) and takes its name from the magnificent mountain range that provides a backdrop to both townships. We are committed to providing quality care and services that meet the needs of the community, whilst continuously striving for improvement and aiming to lead the way in provision of health related services.
Garden View Court is a 24 bed residential aged care facility. Our aged care services focus on the individual, their family, friends and community. Individualised care is assured by identifying the resident’s personal preferences and interest in all areas across the social and clinical spectrum. We have adopted the Montessori environment to provide purpose and stimulation through everyday activities. This approach supports our residents to live their lives to the fullest and make the most of the services we have to offer.
What we Offer
Applicants must show a commitment to the provision of care which focuses on the elderly and demonstrate a sound level of nursing skills, working within safe practice principles.
Following the Montessori model of care, EGHS is seeking engaged and interested staff to work to this innovative Aged Care model which brings improved outcomes and quality of life for our residents.
- Current qualifications and registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Medication endorsement
- Highly motivated individuals with great interpersonal skills who are able to demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate recent aged care clinical experience with well-developed assessment, communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of AN-ACC and ACFI funding would be advantageous
- The ability to contribute and practice collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team is also required
- Shifts will include both day and night on a rotation roster
- The potential to split hours may be an option if suitable applicants apply
Appointment is subject to immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19) and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For further information contact Natalie Wohlers – Garden View Court on (03) 5352 9324.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply select ‘Apply online’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach a resume including two business referees by close of business on 25 August 2023.
East Grampians Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.