East Grampians Health Service has a 29-bed inpatient unit offering a wide range of clinical services located at the main Ararat campus. The inpatient unit accommodates medical, surgical, paediatric, perioperative, midwifery and palliative care patients. Developing health service partnerships, EGHS aims to service the health care needs of patients within the community as well as neighbouring towns. EGHS offers a 24-hour urgent care centre, which is supported by our local GP clinic. Other acute services provided include an on-site pathology laboratory as well as our Medical Imaging Department, which offers an extensive range of radiology services.
What we offer:
- Current qualifications and registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Medication endorsement including IV administration.
- A minimum of 12 months experience, recent acute experience would be an advantage
- Highly motivated individuals with great interpersonal skills who are able to demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to contribute and practice collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team is also required.
- Shifts will include both day and night on a rotation roster.
Appointment is subject to immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19) and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For more information please contact Tracey Walters on 03 5352 9434.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply online’ and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business 27 July 2023.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.