East Grampians Health Service is based in Ararat and Willaura (Regional Victoria) and takes its name from the magnificent mountain range that provides a backdrop to both townships. We are committed to providing quality care and services that meet the needs of the community, whilst continuously striving for improvement and aiming to lead the way in provision of health related services.
East Grampians Health Service aims to meet the needs of the community by offering a vast array of services based at the community health centre in Ararat. We also offer outreach services to Willaura, Lake Bolac and Elmhurst. Our services include dental, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, dietetics, diabetes education and social work. These services support other clinical areas including our acute and residential aged care patients. Our community health centre also hosts speciality clinics such as consulting suites for our visiting surgeons and maternal child and health.
What we Offer
About the Role
Our Allied Health Clinicians work as a multi-disciplinary team, providing co-ordinated care for chronic or complex conditions. The majority of services are delivered in a primary care / community health setting, however all Allied Health staff are also required to support our acute, regional and aged care facilities.
- You will require Exercise Physiology Accreditation (AEP) with ESSA.
- The Grade of the position is negotiable depending on the experience of the candidate.
- The tenure of this position is also open to negotiation.
- The successful applicant will be part of a team, which includes four physiotherapists, two exercise physiologists and two AHAs.
- You will be actively involved in quality and improvement activities and monitoring service outcomes; implementing system improvements,and contributing to policy review.
Appointment is subject to immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19) and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For more information please contact Senior Physiotherapist: Christine Perry on (03) 5352-9447.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply online’ and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business 29 September 2023.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.