Fixed Term – 12 months – Maternity Leave Cover (Part Time – 16 hours per week)
Applicants must show a commitment to the provision of care which focuses on the elderly and demonstrate a sound level of nursing skills, working within safe practice principles.
Following the Montessori model of care, EGHS is seeking engaged and interested staff to work to this innovative Aged Care model which brings improved outcomes and quality of life for our residents.
The successful applicant must:
- Be available to work 7 days a week coverage on a rostered rotation including nights, weekends and public holidays,
- Be team oriented, and be able to work alone,
- Have a high level of customer service,
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and;
- Be flexible to the jobs needs.
Working under the direction of the nursing staff duties include:
- Provide personal care needs to residents
- Communicating any relevant clinical information in a timely manner
- Knowledge of, and ability to follow safe manual handling practices
- As required assist with showering/bathing, feeding and toileting of residents
- Completion of regulatory care plans and documentation.
Qualifications in Aged Care/Individual Support required.
For further information contact Julie Rix – Enrolled Nurse – Garden View Court on (03) 5352 9324.
Appointment is subject to Eligibility to Work in Australia, mandatory Immunisation clearance, and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
To apply select ‘Apply for this position’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach a resume including two business referees by close of business on Friday 24 June 2022
East Grampians Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.