Applicants must show a commitment to the provision of care which focuses on the elderly and demonstrate a sound level of nursing skills, working within safe practice principles.
Following the Montessori model of care, EGHS is seeking engaged and interested staff to work to this innovative Aged Care model which brings improved outcomes and quality of life for our residents.
The successful applicant must:
- Be available to work 7 days a week coverage on a rostered rotation including AM/PM, nights, weekends and public holidays,
- Qualifications in Aged Care/Individual Support required.
- Medication Competent
- Be team oriented, and be able to work alone,
- Have a high level of customer service,
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and;
- Be flexible to the jobs needs.
Working under the direction of the nursing staff duties include:
- Provide personal care needs to residents
- Communicating any relevant clinical information in a timely manner
- Knowledge of, and ability to follow safe manual handling practices
- As required assist with showering/bathing, feeding and toileting of residents
- Completion of regulatory care plans and documentation.
Appointment is subject to immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19) and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For further information contact Natalie Wohlers – Garden View Court on (03) 5352 9324.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply select ‘Apply online’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach a resume including two business referees by close of business on 25 August 2023.
East Grampians Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.