We are seeking applications from suitably qualified Health Care Workers to work in Aged Care at 70 Lowe Street to assist in the care of residents. This role requires 7 days a week coverage on a rostered rotation including weekends and public holidays.
The successful applicant must:
- Be team oriented, and be able to work alone,
- Have a high level of customer service,
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and
- Be flexible to the jobs needs.
Working under the direction of the nursing staff duties include:
- Provide personal care needs to residents
- Communicating any relevant clinical information in a timely manner
- Knowledge of, and ability to follow safe manual handling practices
- As required, assist with showering/bathing, feeding and toileting of residents
- Completion of regulatory care plans and documentation.
Qualifications in Aged Care/Individual Support required.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Immunisation clearance, current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks)
For further information contact Chris Jordan, Manager 70 Lowe Street, on (03) 5352 9575.
To apply please select ‘Apply for this position online’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business Friday 17th December 2021.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.