A full time ongoing gardener/maintenance position is available in the Support Services Department.
We are seeking applicants with:
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to engage and support others as part of a collaborative team
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively
- Are flexible to job needs
- Be friendly and have a great manner with all customers
- Experience in preventative and general maintenance would be advantageous
Duties involved for this position include: Preventative and general maintenance, repairs and maintenance as required, grounds and garden maintenance, clean and maintain fleet vehicles, and adhere to safe working practices in line with OH&S requirements, and infection control guidelines.
Appointment is subject to Immunisation clearance, and satisfactory pre-employment checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For further information about this position, please contact Stuart Kerr, Director Support Services on (03) 5352 9355.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply for this position’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume and two referees by close of business Friday 7th January 2022.