We are seeking applicants who:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are team orientated
- Have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Are flexible to job needs
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Must be friendly and have a great manner with all consumers
Duties involved for this position include:
- Locking down of the Health Service, checking internal and external surrounds of all buildings,
- Cleaning (cleaning standards to be maintained at a high level), extra cleaning duties / high cleaning duties throughout the organization,
- Perform porter duties as required.
This position will work across all areas of the Health Service.
Reliability and flexibility to work various shifts in a 24 hour, seven day a week roster is a key part of this role.
For further information relating to this position, please contact Ann Grierson, Manager, Support Services on (03) 5352 9355.
Appointment is subject to Immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19), current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks)
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply for this position online’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the key selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business Wednesday 17th June 2022.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.