This position manages project implementations and provides organisational support for collating, analysing, presenting and maintaining organisation and department data into meaningful reports and dashboards.
About the Role
- Manage project implementations as required by the organisation
Data analytics and report writing
- Collect, validate and analyse organisation data from various IT systems
- Present data into meaningful reports and dashboards
Organisational support and problem solving
- Provide organisational support and problem solving for identified workflow issues related to data capture and reporting
- Proficient in data management with a strong focus on attention to detail, have strong organisational skills and be systematic and analytical.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Can problem solve, develop and embed practical solutions to produce high quality outcomes
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Have sound computer skills especially Excel and Word
- Have strong administrative and organisational skills
Appointment is subject to immunisation clearance (Including COVID-19) and current and satisfactory Employment Checks (Police and Working With Children Checks).
For additional information or to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jaclyn Bishop, Acting Director Development and Improvement on (03) 5352 9426.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’ below.
To apply please select ‘Apply online’ and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume including two business referees by close of business 25 August 2023.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.