Work Type Permanent Part Time
Hours 60 hours per fortnight
Closing Date Sunday May 21st 2023
Attachments position description
Opportunity for additional hours
About the Role
An exciting opportunity to join the rapidly growing Aged Care Services department as an Administration and Accounts officer has become available.
The role provides administrative support, invoice processing and reconciliation along with essential customer service to all internal and external stakeholders. This role will be rostered 9.00am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday with the opportunity for additional hours.
Please take our virtual tour to see our great working environment Home (youtour.com.au)
You will bring:
- Qualification/s in administration or finance, or relevant experience
- A positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritise work
- Outstanding accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a complex work environment where sensitive information is treated with upmost confidentiality
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
We can offer:
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Generous salary packaging options
- Professional development opportunities
Western District Health Service is a leading Sub-Regional referral centre providing a comprehensive range acute inpatient services, residential aged care and primary and community health services.
Hamilton, located 3.5 hours from Melbourne, is the hub of a large agricultural region and the centre of the shire for business, commerce, education, health, cultural and recreational facilities. Visit Hamilton
You will be working alongside experienced, passionate leadership peers who are true to our values of Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Empathy.
The successful candidate must have or obtain a National Criminal Police Check. Depending on the role, a Working with Children Check Clearance, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check, and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check may also be required. All employees must comply with WDHS vaccination requirements, including COVID and Booster shots. WDHS is a smoke-free workplace.
Western District Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has a commitment to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, their families and communities and encourages them to apply. This organisation promotes the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally, linguistically diverse and aboriginal backgrounds and those with a disability.