Employment Type Permanent
Closing Date 12 Feb 2024 11:59pm
Job Title Casual Customer Service & Sales Consultant
Job Summary As a Retail Sales Consultant, you are passionate about delighting Telstra’s customers through outstanding customer service. You achieve this by providing an exceptional in-store customer journey, and through your collaborative approach you empower customers by identifying the products and services they need to transform their telecommunications experience.
Telstra is hiring!
We’re an iconic Aussie brand with a global footprint. Our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. We’re all about providing the best experience and delivering the best tech on the best network.
Our Hamilton store is hiring a Retail Consultant to join the team on a Casual
basis at Shop 12, The Hub Shopping Centre, 138-143 Gray Street Hamilton 3300.
Working in a Telstra Retail Stores is not ‘just a job’, it’s an opportunity for tech-curious problem solvers to build a meaningful career within a market leader. It’s a target driven environment, within a team focused on getting you across the latest in tech and gadgets so you can help our customers get connected – faster, better, smarter.
What we offer our team members
We have a tonne of great benefits here at Telstra, from thousands of training and career-growth opportunities, to exclusive discounts across hundreds of brands and partners. Take a look at all that’s on offer . Below is a snapshot of just some of the cool things we offer.
- Performance-related commission, with your first 2 months guaranteed, while you’re getting up and running
- 30% off Telstra services
- Continuous training from management, to keep enhancing your skills and helping you grow
- Telstra mobile and SIM card
- Exclusive discounts and offers across 240 brands and partners
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
What you’ll do
As a Telstra Retail Consultant, every day is an opportunity to showcase your X-factor. To ensure you’re at the top of your game, you’ll be continually trained up on all the latest cutting-edge tech and gadgets. Your knowledge, progressive sales approach and consultative service superpowers will help you to support and provide solutions for our customers.
- You’re able to easily build a connection with a variety of new and existing customers
- You can quickly develop customised solutions for customers
- You’ve got a drive to reach (and exceed) sales targets and KPIs
- You’re hungry to learn and grow within the role (and beyond)
- You have experience in a customer-facing role
- You love being in a fast-paced, busy retail environment, where you can spin plates, while still providing excellent customer service Experience in a customer-facing role
After you’ve submitted your application, our next step is an assessment supported by our partner, Hire Vue. Please keep an eye out for their email to move things along.
In the meantime,
When you join our team, you become part of a welcoming and inclusive community where everyone is respected, valued, and celebrated. We actively seek individuals from various backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, and abilities because we know that diversity not only strengthens our team but also enriches our work. We have zero tolerance for harassment of any kind, and we prioritise creating a workplace culture where everyone is safe and can thrive.
We work flexibly at Telstra, talk to us about what flexibility means to you. When you apply, you can share your pronouns and /or any reasonable adjustments needed to take part equitably during the recruitment process