Position Office Administrator
Work Type Permanent Full Time – 80 hours per fortnight with ADO
Closing Date Friday 2nd June 2023
Attachments position description.
About the Role
The Maintenance Office Administrator will provide direct support to the Facility Manager.
The position will assist in overseeing preventative and programmed maintenance and the management of the department’s workforce while providing high quality administrative support to the WDHS Maintenance Department.
The successful applicant will assist the Facility Manager with contract management, procurement negotiations and monitor contractor performance and also help to oversee the day to day work status and timely completion of works undertaken by the Maintenance Department staff.
You will be proactive in providing a diverse range of end to end administrative services across all areas of the Maintenance Department and as required assist the Facility Manager with contract management and procurement negotiations.
You will bring:
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of teamwork in a health service environment, including the ability to work collaboratively and cohesively with colleagues, supervisors, and other stakeholders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Be able to accurately enter data into various computer systems.
- Ability to directly influence, communicate with and encourage a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise work-loads in a team environment.
- Able to work in a busy, dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated staff management experience
What we offer
- Excellent salary packaging options including novated vehicle leasing.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities;
- Support to meet relocation costs
- A range of internal and external developmental and supportive opportunities.
- Excellent terms and conditions of employment.
- Travel and Accommodation Card to $2,650.00
At Western District Health Service (WDHS) we pride ourselves on our strong teamwork and our shared commitment to providing person-centred high-quality healthcare to the Southern Grampians community
.Please take our virtual tour to see our great working environment Home (youtour.com.au)
The Greater Hamilton region is rich with lifestyle opportunities and facilities. Working for WDHS will enable you to pursue your profession, build your career and enjoy a great work/life balance. To find our more information about the Greater Hamilton region you can visit https://wdhs.net/v2/home/careers/community-information/
At WDHS we are proud to be smoke free.
The successful candidate must have or obtain a National Criminal Police Check. Depending on the role, a Working with Children Check Clearance, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check, and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check may also be required. All employees must comply with WDHS vaccination requirements, including COVID and Booster shots. WDHS is a smoke-free workplace.
Western District Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has a commitment to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, their families and communities and encourages them to apply. This organisation promotes the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally, linguistically diverse and aboriginal backgrounds and those with a disability.