It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a customers’ door, life in-front or behind the shelves is fast, and it’s fun. Joining Coles Supermarkets means you’ll belong in a team of diverse personalities, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, just like the local communities we serve. Each day brings a variety of valuable first-hand experiences and with the formal training we give you, you’ll gain skills that set you up for an ongoing career at Coles Group and beyond.
About the role
Could you be our next Deli Team Member? Help to slice, prepare and serve meat, seafood and cheese products, safely operate deli equipment and maintain a clean workspace.
About you and your skills
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
- As a member of the Deli team, you’ll be handling meats and seafoods (including cooked and raw) and cleaning preparation areas
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application. Thanks for understanding.
Job ID: 57455
Employment Type: Casual