It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a customers’ door, life in-front or behind the shelves is fast, and it’s fun. Joining Coles Supermarkets means you’ll belong in a team of diverse personalities, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, just like the local communities we serve. Each day brings a variety of valuable first-hand experiences and with the formal training we give you, you’ll gain skills that set you up for an ongoing career at Coles Group and beyond.
About the role
Grocery is the largest department in our stores, help us to deliver great standards and great availability for our customers!
As part of the Grocery team, you’ll be a person who is most productive throughout the day. Working in a team, you’ll be completing inventory tasks and restocking the shelves to ensure exceptional store standards whilst delivering a great shopping experience for our customers.
About you and your skills
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To take pride in your work
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including weekends)
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
Job ID: 110898
Employment Type: Part time