Workforce Recruiter Connector (Contractor)
Western District Health Service
Independent Contractor – 16-24 hrs over 52 weeks from contract starting date
Contract fee: $4,000 per month
Applications close: 5pm Friday 17th March 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate, people-focussed ambassador for the Hamilton and surrounding districts to join the community-based Attract Connect Stay Team. Western District Health Service (WDHS), as the primary sponsor for this contracted role.
This position is a senior, client-focused role and will develop and implement attraction strategies and external alliances targeting the attraction of out of region health professionals and other industry positions who are a good ‘match’ for our community and to provide a concierge settlement service to health professionals applying or accepting WDHS’ positions.
The position is designed to facilitate the new-to-area health professionals and their partner’s/family members with settling-in to our community and to support them to create meaningful support networks and strong social connections which in turn leads them to choose to stay and make their home in the Southern Grampians region.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
· Be a passionate ambassador for WDHS and the Southern Grampians region and be able to speak from experience about the benefits and opportunities of living and working in the region;
· Enjoy working in an inaugural role and developing innovative, evidence and place-informed strategies and develop databases and reporting systems;
· Like working autonomously and flexibly to achieve deliverables;
· Have strong local networks and delight in local partnership building; and
You will have:
● Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
● Extensive existing (or proven capacity to quickly establish) working relationships and networks in Southern Grampians region.
● Well-developed analytical, conceptual, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● Extensive knowledge and understanding of contemporary community engagement and customer service approaches and models.
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description, providing examples of relevant work experience and/or skills alignment.
Applications with a covering letter, CV and key selection criteria will be accepted until 5pm Friday 17th March 2023 to email [email protected], with subject line: Workforce Recruiter Connector Role. Applications can also be received via our WDHS Careers page