Established in November 2021 Grampians Health is Victoria largest multi campus regional healthcare service that includes campuses in Ballarat, Edenhope, Stawell, Horsham and Dimboola.
The Stawell Campus is located in the Northern Grampians region of Victoria, 200 kms west of Melbourne
As a newly formed health service we are moving into an exciting era as we look to integrate and innovate the support service functions. We are looking for leadership to drive this change in order to deliver effective, efficient local and trans regional support service delivery.
If you are looking for an employment opportunity that allows you to manage with autonomy and provide a local service with access to broad regional support then you should apply.
About the Role:
The Support Services Manager is a senior leadership position providing onsite management and leadership of the health service support services including:
- Food and Catering services
- Cleaning and Environmental Services
- Building Maintenance Services
- Supply Services
The role also provides for the integration and coordination of services across the Grampians Healthcare group of facilities to ensure general services delivered across the whole health service are coordinated in order to optimise resources, processes and practice.
Direct reports include: Team Leader Catering and Environmental services, Maintenance Manager, and Stores and Administration Manager.
- Demonstrated experience in support service management
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in an industrial kitchen and accredited Food Safety Supervisors Certificate
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in supervision of large number of staff
What We Can Offer:
- Generous salary packaging
- Supportive work environment with career development and advancement opportunities across the Grampians Health group
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Support with relocation as required.
Applying for the Role:
- Enquiries can be made to Rhys Duncan – Acting Lead Executive Officer on (03) 5358 8506
- Online applications are preferred via the website link
- In order to be considered for this position you will be required to attach a current resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria
Applications Close 29th May 2022