TEAM LEADER CONSTRUCTION – HORSHAM
- Annual Salary Range: RO4 $92,519 – $112,564 + super
- Tenure: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Full Time (flexibility may be available)
- Usual Work Location: Horsham (flexibility may be available)
About the Team
SprayLine Road Services has long held the mantel of the most innovative maintenance contractor within our industry with most of the road and bridge maintenance techniques employed throughout Victoria invented, developed, improved or refined by SprayLine Road Services.
If you enjoy autonomy, getting out from behind your desk, building relationships, working with a truly passionate team and measuring your impact and influence via business outcomes, this opportunity within SprayLine Road Services could be for you.
About the Opportunity
Team Leader Horsham supports the management of the operational area to meet the business objectives and provide sound technical support and advice, including effectively assigning responsibilities to relevant personnel, ensuring best use of employee’s skills, qualifications and experience in line with business requirements.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and determine most effective business approach to achieve required outcomes, including scoping, estimating, risk and achievement of business area objectives.
- Model team qualities such as respect, helpfulness, cooperation, productivity and support and provide an environment which supports members of the team to balance personal goals with team goals.
- Implement team plans that support the achievement of the organisational goals by explaining decisions and actions in terms of contribution to the short and long-term objectives and lead others to achieve outcomes aligned to the business areas strategic goals.
- Develop, implement and maintain methods and procedures to improve financial forecasts, monitoring and reporting of business performance.
- Apply competence in evaluating Quality Assurance, OH&S and Environmental Management practices in VicRoads works and develop innovative responses to complex problems where defined policy, procedures and precedents do not always exist.
Culture and Benefits
The Department of Transport is committed to building a culture where flexible work arrangements are a focus to support different ways of working, helping employees balance work and life.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please call Denis Mawson on 0436 669 704
How to Apply
Applications should include a resume and covering letter.
Applications close 11.59pm on 26-MAY-2022
Please note: This position requires the successful employee to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or medical evidence which confirms the individual is unable to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical contraindication or an acute medical illness.
Failure to comply with this condition of employment will impact your eligibility for employment in this position with DoT.
Preferred applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks. Information provided to the Department of Transport will be treated in the strictest confidence.