Your BIG Yellow Career Starts Here!
Apprenticeship Intake 2023
Join the Williams Adams Cat team as an apprentice Diesel Technician based in our Horsham branch.
You will be signing up to a four-year apprenticeship, where you will receive first class training in the servicing and maintenance of a massive range of Cat equipment and components. You will become a part of our Operations team and learn from some of the best in the business.
You will work with state-of-the-art technology and support services, and be part of a dealer network that is one of the world’s top 100 recognised brands.
You will receive:
- A nationally accredited training qualification, paid for by William Adams
- A subsidised toolkit worth over $6000
- A Caterpillar passport which allows you to work for any Cat dealer around the world
- A full uniform including personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Above award wages and opportunities to earn more with reasonable overtime
Where it can take you:
- Our apprentice rotation program, allows you the opportunity to travel and work in our other branches within Victoria and Tasmania
- You could represent William Adams in the Dealer Top Apprentice Program and visit Caterpillar locally and overseas
- At the completion of your apprenticeship you could follow any of these career paths and more! Dual Trade Auto Electrician / Field Service Diesel Technician / Supervisor / Parts Interpreter / Sales or Product Support Rep / Technical Trainer / Branch Manager… The opportunities are endless, it’s all up to you!
You will have a positive, customer focused attitude and a desire to learn, grow and be at the top of your game. You will be able to demonstrate your genuine interest and passion for your chosen trade and how it contributes to the heavy machinery industry.
Your positive attitude towards safety, excellent listening and communication skills (both written and verbal) and your commitment to the structured training will not only see you succeed but thrive in our business.
As part of your application you will be required to:
- Enter your work experience history and education information
- Upload a cover letter, resume and your most recent school reports (if you are a student or you completed school in the last 2 years)
- Answer two short video questions
- IMPORTANT: You must combine and upload all documents as one complete file.
** Please note we can only accept applicants that have a year 10 pass (or equivalent) or higher. We do accept and welcome mature age applicants.
The most impressive and enthusiastic applicants will be given the opportunity to join our team. You will start in January 2023 and begin a 4 year journey to becoming the best in the business!
Don’t settle for any apprenticeship, THINK BIG and join the William Adams Cat family. APPLY NOW!
Applications close on Sunday 3rd of July 2022
Like and follow us on social media to keep up to date with all things William Adams Careers!