Sub Acute Non Admitted
Registered Nurse Grade 3B
Permanent Full Time
(80 hrs per fortnight) with ADO
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our dedicated Community Rehabilitation team. This permanent full time position is available for an immediate start and includes working Monday to Friday. This role involves taking a key clinical lead within the Community Rehab team and being a reference point for other team members. Key responsibilities of the position include care coordination, assessment, client education and working in a multidisciplinary team to get the best outcomes for the clients.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in acute or community health setting
- Experience in advanced patient assessment and managing chronic health conditions
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, organisational, problem solving, time management and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and independently
- High level of computer literacy
- Evidence of ongoing self-development
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to change
- Post graduate qualification in respiratory, cardiac management, chronic disease management or rehabilitation or a willingness to undertake further study
- Member of the Lung Foundation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation Network, Australian and/or Victorian Cardiac Rehabilitation Association, Victorian Respiratory Network and Asthma Foundation
- Experience in Care Co-ordination and a Community Nursing setting
- Motivational interviewing skills
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Selection Criteria Essential: Current Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA with a minimum of 3 years of experience in acute or community health setting
Contact Person Amber Louison-Suwal
Contact Number (03) 5381 9011
Alternate Contact Person Jodi Burford
Alternate Contact Number (03) 5381 9011
Closing Date 29/05/2022
Position Description Care Coordinator PD 0421.pdf