Client Services Assistant
Wimmera Community Options
Admin Grade 1 – 2 (HS1 – 2)
Permanent Part Time
(48 hrs per fortnight)
We are seeking applications from suitable individuals to join our dedicated Wimmera Community Options team. This permanent part time position is available for an immediate start and includes working between Monday to Friday. This role involves assisting with the promotion of Community Options within the community and supporting the team in delivering high quality client services.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and documentation/reporting skills and willingness to learn required IT programs
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of quality service to consumers
- Advanced administration and computer skills
- Strong organisational skills including effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Relevant qualification or experience in welfare or social work
- Knowledge of community based services for older people, people with dementia and working carers
- Working knowledge of TCM
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Contact Person Kristy McGennisken
Contact Number (03) 5381 9336
Alternate Contact Person Caitlin Kerr
Alternate Contact Number (03) 5381 9336
Closing Date 22/06/2022
Position Description client services assistant 0422.pdf