Clinical Admin Officer
Admin Grade 1 (HS1)
Permanent Part Time
(16 hrs per fortnight)
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our dedicated team as a Clinical Admin Officer. This permanent part time position is available for an immediate start and includes working a 2 days a fortnight, including occasional weekends. The successful applicant will support Nurse Unit Managers and After Hours Co-ordinators to fill absences in clinical areas, weekend coverage and backfilling. This will also include building rosters for clinical areas. Additional hours may be available during peak periods and covering planned and unplanned leave for the Allocations Officer.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Computer skills and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- A commitment and ability to develop new skills and update knowledge
- Willingness and ability to be enthusiastic, innovative, resourceful and adaptable to change
- Certificate III Business Administration or above
- Understanding of the Clinical Skill Mix concept
- Understanding of the importance of managing team members effectively
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position view the Position Description and/or contact the person indicated below. Further information on Wimmera Health Care Group can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health is a child safe organisation, committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Selection Criteria Essential: Are you available to work some weekends to cover leave?
Contact Person Katie Walsgott
Contact Number (03) 5362 3479
Alternate Contact Person Dianne Schmidt
Alternate Contact Number (03) 5381 9253
Closing Date 27/06/2022
Position Description Clinical Admin Officer 0921.pdf