Coles Express Horsham
Requisition ID: 51844
Employment Type: Casual
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
About the role
We’re looking for a Coles Express – Customer Service Representative. With a focus on great customer experiences, you’ll ensure the store is always clean, stocked and welcoming. With over 700 stores across the country, Coles Express is one of Australia’s leading fuel and convenience retailers. Whether it’s filling up the car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we’re there when you need us. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Good things you need
· A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
· To handle cash and know your stuff by promoting monthly specials and products
· A focus on ensuring our safety standards are met
· You’ll need to be comfortable working on your own and following set instructions
· To deliver with pride through site presentation and stock management
· The availability to work flexible hours (including late nights, early mornings and weekends)
· You’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
Given the state/ territory in which you live, and to enable Coles to provide a safe environment for its team members, there may be a requirement for you to receive a COVID-19 vaccination before commencing work for Coles at a Coles site, unless you are medically exempt.
Given this, you will be required to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Coles. You may be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status as part of your application.
Join a big team, get big benefits. You can look forward to great discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even a chance to taste-test new products. You’ll be stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success.
As part of our focus on achieving a gender balanced workforce, we belong to the WORK180 network as an endorsed employer for women.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au
Careers for everyone
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!