This is a great opportunity to lead and integrate the Horsham Town Hall services
About the Role
Working closely with the Co-ordinator Visual Arts and Co-ordinator Performance and Events, this role will take the lead to:
- Oversee integrated & dynamic programming within the venue and other Council owned spaces;
- Inform and activate public space with creative solutions;
- Promote the region’s assets, activities and qualities;
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing the Creative Horsham Strategy.
The successful applicant will have relevant tertiary qualification in Arts and/or Business management, preferably at postgraduate level, or equivalent experience, with at least 5 years of applied experience.
About the Region
Horsham Rural City Council is a vibrant municipality located approximately 300 kilometres north-west of Melbourne. The majority of its 19,880 residents are located in Horsham, a hub for health care, niche retail, education and schooling, community services, arts, sports and culture.
The region is a significant producer of dryland, broad acre cereals and agriculture is one of the region’s main industries. There is an abundance of wide open space, small populations and diverse natural assets, including recreational lakes, wetlands, the Wimmera River, Mount Arapiles and nearby Grampians National Park.
- Band 8 ($109,896 – $123,028pa)
- Permanent Full-time
- Flexible working arrangements available
For a confidential conversation, please contact Manager Arts Culture & Recreation, Carolynne Hamdorf on 0428 505 605
For more information, please see the Position Description.