Developer (Flutter) – Product Development and Management
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It’s this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That’s why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Implementing fixes and new features to the product.
- Helping to design new aspects to the software and streamline the testing process.
- Supporting the Android team generally as the customer base grows.
As a well-rounded Developer (Flutter), your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Portfolio / live apps advantageous
- Android specific profiling/optimization
- At least 1 years Android API experience preferable
- Good knowledge of Android lifecycle
- Experience with pro guard and code obfuscation
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in working with multithreaded applications
- Demonstrable Java work in other frameworks outside of Android advantageous
- Must have a passion for clean code and responsible architecture Preferably B.S or equivalent commercial experience
- Good knowledge of XML, SQL, json
- Experience communicating with web services
- Experience with business development cycles and build integration
- Confident with version control systems
- UX/UI design skills including strong design work for multiple device types
- C#,.NET framework, python experience also advantageous
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.