Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Wimmera Nursing Home
EN Level 2 (IB68 – IB72)
Fixed Term Part Time
(64 hrs per fortnight)
We are seeking Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our dedicated Wimmera Nursing Home team. This temporary part time position is available for an immediate start until October 2022 and includes working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour rotating roster (day, afternoon & night shifts) including participation in an on-call roster. This role involves performing a diversity of resident care related activities under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse, in accordance with educational preparation and level of competence, to achieve and maintain the standard of care in line with our policies and objectives.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organisational, computer and time management skills
- Commitment to customer service and resident centred care
- Demonstrated ability to conduct nursing practice in a manner that respects the rights of residents
- Minimum of 2 years post-basic experience in residential care
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Contact Person Efraim Fajardo
Contact Number (03) 5381 9308
Closing Date 14/06/2022
Position Description EEN resi WNH 270921.pdf