Sub-Acute Non Admitted
Grade 1, Year 2 – 7 (EP61 – EP66)
Permanent Full Time
(80 hrs per fortnight) with ADO
We are seeking an Exercise Physiologist to join our dedicated Sub-Acute Non Admitted team. This permanent full time position is available from March 2022 and includes working Monday to Friday. This role involves working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to implement tailor made exercise program for clients, including community programs – Community Rehabilitation, Complex Care (HARP) Health Independence Programs (HIP) and Specialist Outpatient Clinics. The successful applicant will enhance individual independence through care coordination, assessment, education and care planning.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Current accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist through Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Relevant experience in the allied health field in a client focused role
- Clinical knowledge relevant to rehabilitation and chronic disease
- Client assessment skills
- Current / recent experience working in a community setting with (relevant) community based organisations /services and General Practitioners
- Proven ability to plan, implement and evaluate evidence based care
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary health team and in collaboration with groups and individuals
- Commitment to improve the lives of others
- Be flexible and have a solutions focused approach to practice
- Current Drivers Licence
- Advanced/intermediate level competency with data entry and computer IT skill
- Demonstrated ongoing commitment to professional development.
- Understanding of chronic disease management and self – management principles
- Skills in motivational interviewing
- Hydrotherapy experience
- Current Victorian drivers licence
- Advanced/intermediate (high level of ) level competency with data entry and computer IT skill
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola Campuses) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola Campuses) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Selection Criteria Essential: Current accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist through Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
Contact Person Amber Louison-Suwal
Contact Number (03) 5381 9011
Alternate Contact Person Jodi Burford
Alternate Contact Number (03) 5381 9011
Closing Date 29/05/2022
Position Description Exercise Physiologist 0120.pdf