Food Services Assistant / Relief Delivery Driver
HA1 – HA18
Permanent Part Time
(48 hrs per fortnight)
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our dedicated Food Services team. This permanent part time position is available for an immediate start and involves working a rotating Monday to Sunday roster, including covering planned/unplanned leave and any other days as required for the Delivery Driver. The successful applicant will provide general food services duties to all patients of Grampians Health – Horsham & Dimboola Campuses. In addition, this role will deliver meals to both the Horsham and Dimboola Campus and other residential facilities in a safe and timely manner when required.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Current Victorian drivers licence and ability to transport and reverse a trailer
- Ability to manage and organise own time in order to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Strong knowledge of food hygiene and cleanliness standards for a Food Services environment (Knowledge of HACCP)
- Demonstrated experience in cleaning procedures and the use of cleaning products within a kitchen environment
- A demonstrated understanding of food and beverage operations
- An appreciation of the importance of nutrition to patient and residential care
- A willingness and ability to work positively within a team environment
- Food handling certificate
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Selection Criteria Essential: Are you available to work shifts between 6.30am and 8pm?
Essential: Are you available to work on a rotating roster including some weekends and public holidays?
Essential: Can you confidently drive a car with a trailer including backing up a trailer?
Contact Person Stephen Hill
Contact Number (03) 5381 9238
Closing Date 30/05/2022
Position Description Food Services Assistant 0120.pdf
Food Services Assistant – Delivery Driver 0120.pdf