Grade 1 Occupational Therapist (Rotational Position)
Grade 1 (VP4-VP7)
Permanent Full Time
(80 hrs per fortnight) with ADO
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic clinician to join our multidisciplinary team as a Grade 1 Occupational Therapist. This permanent full time position is available from January 2022 and includes working Monday to Friday. This rotational position involves working across acute, subacute, community health and residential aged care. Reporting directly to the Manager of Occupational Therapy, key roles of the position include delivery of high quality, evidence based, client centred clinical services. Our department is committed to supporting team members with professional development and ongoing learning, which includes a New Graduate Mentoring Program for Allied Health graduates.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current Victorian driver’s licence
- Current Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- Membership of OT Australia
- Commitment to quality and evidence based practice
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organisational and self management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Evidence of continuing Professional Development
- Commitment to rural health and working within a rural health organisation
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position view the Position Description and/or contact the person indicated below. Further information on Wimmera Health Care Group can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Wimmera Health Care Group (WHCG) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
WHCG encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Wimmera Health Care Group, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Contact Person Kristen Coats
Contact Number (03) 5381 9333
Contact Email [email protected]
Closing Date 15/12/2021
Position Description Occupational Therapist Gr1 1219.pdf