Health Care Worker
HCW Grade 2 (CW11)
Fixed Term Full/Part Time
Multiple positions available
We are seeking suitably qualified Health Care Workers to join our dedicated Kurrajong Lodge team. These temporary full or part time positions are available until late October 2022 and includes working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster. This role involves delivering day-to-day care of residents according to their care plan and in collaboration with the resident and other members of the health care team. Please indicate in your application how many hours you’re interested in.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Certificate III in Individual Support, or similar, that includes assist with medication component
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to prioritise and self-direct the workload
- Commitment to quality customer service and person centred care
- Current Level 1 First Aid certificate
- Current food handling certificate
- Previous experience in residential care services
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Contact Person Ingrid Tudias
Contact Number (03) 5381 9030
Closing Date 16/05/2022
Position Description Health Care Worker 0620.pdf